All menus can be tailored to suit specific requirements, costs are per person
Lunch Options (Available 12-4pm Monday – Sunday)
- One course lunch: Main course with tea or coffee €13.95
- Two course lunch: Main course with tea or coffee and a choice of a starter or dessert €18.95
- Three course lunch: Starter, main course and dessert with tea or coffee €21.95
- Soup and Sandwiches: served with tea or coffee €9.95
Evening Menu Options (Available 4-9pm Monday – Sunday)
- Two courses – Main course with either a starter or dessert €18.95
- Three courses – Starter, main course and dessert €21.95
Party Platter Options
- Party platter for 10 – €50 : Chicken goujons, cocktail sausages, vegetable spring rolls, spicy wedges, onion rings
- Celebration platter for 10 – €60 : Glensliders, chicken goujons, honey glazed sausages, marinated chicken wings, Heineken battered Atlantic cod goujons
- Platter of cold sandwiches for 10 – €40 : Selection of freshly made sandwiches
Hot Buffet Menu – includes a choice of two from the list below- €10.95 per person
- Chicken Curry with rice
- Beef Stroganoff with rice
- Chicken and mushroom casserole with vol au vent puff pastry
- Seafood casserole with champ mash
All served with a choice of three salads
- Potato salad
- Cous cous
- Mixed Vegetable
- Mixed leaves
- Gluten: Wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt.
- Crustaceans: Crab, Lobster, Crayfish, Shrimp.
- Egg: and egg products; mayo, pasta, dressings.
- Fish: Salmon, Tuna, Cod etc.
- Peanuts: Whole or in foods, confectionary or sauces.
- Milk: and Milk containing products – dried milk solids.
- Nuts: Almond, Hazelnut, Pecan, Brazil, Pistachio.
- Soya: Soya beans, soya milk, tofu, soya sauce.
- Sesame: Bagels, breads, dressings.
- Celery: Salad dressing, stir fries and dressings.
- Mustard: Widely used as an ingredient in many foods.
- Sulphur dioxide, sulphites: Used as preservatives in a wide range of foods.
- Molluscs: Mussels, Oysters.
- Lupin: Lupin flour.
The Glenside treats food allergens very seriously. Every effort is made to instruct and train our staff regarding the potential severity of food allergies. Please be advised that our menu items may contain allergens or have come in contact with items containing allergens. In addition manufactures may change their formulations or manner of processing without our knowledge.